University of Mumbai Notable Alumni
The University of Mumbai Notable Alumni understudies From one end of the globe to the other, notable alumni can be found. Similarly, John Wilson predicted when the foundation stone for the University of Mumbai was laid. ‘To support the staff’s examination culture, the school has approved seed money to empower them.’ The University of Mumbai was and continues to be an unforgettable experience, University of Mumbai Notable Alumni not only because it is a fantastic place of higher learning, but also because of its intimate atmosphere, where one spends 5 to 10 years of one’s life with others of similar ages. The obligations of an intently woven family are laid out by sharing everything, living, eating, and concentrating together. When they reunite, they re-sanction the former’s fun at whatever moment possible University of Mumbai Notable Alumni. Read more
Following are College of the Mumbai Alumni
- Mukesh Ambani
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Lara Dutta
- Vidya Balan
- Anil Ambani
- Sonam kapoor
- Zakir Naik
- Priyanka Chopra
- Prajakta Koli
Indian industry mogul
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani is an Indian business magnate and the chairman, CEO, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd., a Fortune Global 500 company and India’s most valuable company by market capitalization. He is also a renowned University of Mumbai alumnus.
- Conceived: 19 April 1957 (age 65 years), Aden, Yemen
- Total assets: 9,690 crores USD (2022) Forbes
- Mate: Nita Ambani (m. 1985)
- Kids: Isha Ambani, Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani
- Grandkid: Prithvi Akash Ambani
- Instruction: Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), MORE
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian actress and alumna of the University of Mumbai. She is an Indian entertainer who won the Miss World competition in 1994. She is well recognised for her work in Hindi and Tamil films, and with her successful acting career, she has established herself as one of India’s most famous and persuasive VIPs.
- Mangaluru, 1 November 1973 (age 48), conceived
- 1.65 m in height
- Abhishek Bachchan, mate (m. 2007)
- Aaradhya Bachchan (kids)
- Brindya Rai, Krishnaraj Rai are the guardians.
Lara Dutta, an Indian entertainment, businesswoman, and Miss Universe 2000 winner, is one of the university of Mumbai’s noteworthy alumni. Miss Intercontinental 1997 was just assigned to her. She has primarily worked in Hindi films during her career. She has received several awards, including a Filmfare Award.
- Ghaziabad, 16 April 1978 (age 44), conception
- 1.73 m in height
- Mahesh Bhupathi is his life partner (m. 2011)
- Saira Bhupathi, a teenager
- Jennifer and L.K. Dutta are the guardians.
Vidya Balan is an Indian actress and entertainer. She is the recipient of several awards, including a National Film Award and six Filmfare Awards, for initiating a change in the portrayal of women in Hindi films through her roles in female-driven films. Although she was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2014, did you know she is on the list of famous University of Mumbai alumni.
- Date of conception: 1 January 1979 (age 43), Mumbai
- 1.63 m in height
- Siddharth Roy Kapur is her life partner (m. 2012)
- Saraswathy Balan and P. R. Balan are the guardians.
Rajya Sabha Member in the Past
Both father and son attended the same university and went on to become prominent alumni of the University of Mumbai. Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (son of Mukesh Ambani) is a financial expert from India. He was the director of Reliance Group, which was formed in July 2006 after Reliance Industries Limited was demerged. He is the CEO of Reliance Capital, Reliance Infrastructure, Reliance Power, and Reliance Communications, among other firms.
- Mumbai, India, 4 June 1959 (age 62 years).
- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani is his full name.
- Tina Ambani’s companion (m. 1991)
- Jai Anmol Ambani, Jai Anshul Ambani, Jai Anmol Ambani
- Big is the new record name. K. C. College, University of Mumbai, and Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Mukesh Ambani, Nina Kothari, and Deepti Salgaocar are relatives.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja began her career as an assistant director on filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s 2005 film Black, the daughter of actor Anil Kapoor. She made her acting debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s romance drama Saawariya (2007), which was a box office disappointment, and her first financial triumph came with the romantic comedy I Hate Luv Storiess (2010).
- Born: 9 June 1985 (age 36 years), Chembur, Mumbai
- Height: 1.75 m
Spouse: Anand Ahuja (m. 2018)
- Education: University of East London,
- Parents: Anil Kapoor, Sunita Kapoor
- Siblings: Rhea Kapoor, Harshvardhan Kapoor
Ambedkar received his bachelor’s degree from Elphinstone College, University of Bombay, then went on to study economics at Columbia University and the London School of Economics, earning doctorates in 1927 and 1923, respectively, and was one of only a few of Indian intellectuals to do so during the 1920s.
- Born: 14 April 1891, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar
- Died: 6 December 1956, Delhi
- Full name: Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
- Education: London School of Economics and Political Science (1923),
- Spouse: Savita Ambedkar (m. 1948–1956),
- Ramabai Ambedkar (m. 1906–1935)
Zakir Abdul Karim Naik, also known as Zakir Naik, is an Indian Salafi Islamic televangelist and public orator who concentrates on comparative religion. He was born on October 18, 1965. He is the founder and president of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) as well as the Peace TV Network, which is one of the world’s largest religious satellite channel networks. “Concentrate on the educated Muslim young who have felt apologetic about their own faith and have begun to feel the religion is outmoded,” Naik has stated.
- Born: 18 October 1965 (age 56 years), Mumbai
- Nationality: Indian
- Spouse: Farhat Naik
- Parents: Abdul Karim Naik
- Education: K. C College, Topiwala National Medical College,mumbai india
Priyanka Chopra is a Bollywood actress. Chopra is one of India’s highest-paid actors, having won the Miss World contest in 2000. She’s won a slew of awards, including two National Film Awards and five Filmfares. In 2016, the Indian government awarded her the Padma Shri, Time named her one of the world’s 100 most important individuals, and Forbes named her one of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women in the following two years.
- Born: 18 July 1982 (age 39 years), Jamshedpur
- Height: 1.65 m
- Spouse: Nick Jonas (m. 2018)
- Awards: Padma Shri, Filmfare Award for Best Actress,
- Siblings: Siddharth Chopra
Prajakta Koli, better known by her YouTube channel Mostlysane, is an Indian comedian and YouTuber. Her videos are primarily centred on realistic and observational humour about everyday occurrences. Koli grew up in Thane, where he was born and raised. When I was a kid,
Born: 27 June 1993 (age 28 years), Mumbai
Subscribers: 6.61 million
Education: V.G. Vaze College of Arts,and Science and Commerce (Autonomous)
Siblings: Nishant Koli
Parents: Archana Koli, Manoj Koli